Thursday, April 23, 2020






1st Brochure work

Hello guys, Since I am a mehendi artist and my lecturer came with the idea of doing a brochure of our choice, I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to try one on my part-time passion and work. I have used all my personal works photos in my brochure by presenting all the important information inside the brochure and keeping the outside of the brochure simple. Since I had most brides' photo's during their "haldi" a tradition where they put turmeric on them, most of my pictures were yellow, that's why I kept my theme yellow. Most important information is available on it so that the client gets a glimpse of every aspect of my mehendi works. you may check me on Facebook and Instagram :
@Keshini N Mehendi : FACEBOOK
@keshini_n_mehendi : INSTAGRAM









No comments:

Post a Comment

Style guide (made in moris logo)

Style Guide  ( LOGO made in moris)