Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Gato Zoreille


                                               GATEAUX ZOREILLE                                                                                     Nou Creation, Nou culture, Nou gateaux Zoreille     




       I wanted to show our Mauritian culture through my  work, Gateaux Zoreille is one of our oldest  snack which all the nation loves. The name has been provided due to its shape ( ear shape), I wanted to take the same ear style and make another one with colored strips of Mauritian flag colors to define the shape even more. To add  the Mauritian flavor, I thought of taking a  banana leaf  as background, these leaves are usually used during happy moments, which may include, food gathering, wedding or even prayers. Moreover, I wanted to create a big contrast with the pattern and color of  the leaf, an effect was added to the picture along with this simple slogan to show how proud I am of their creation.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Style guide (made in moris logo)

Style Guide  ( LOGO made in moris)